Monday, March 11, 2013

A Little About Me

I'm Rachel I am currently a Freshmen at the University of West Georgia. I'm and Alpha Xi Delta and my life basically revolves around school and Greek life. I have a wonderful boyfriend named Chase that is my high school sweetheart. And a truly amazing family that is completely my support system.

I not only have a wonderful family at home but I also have a wonderful Greek family as well. They support me in everything I do. They have really turned my college experience around. They have kept me on the right path and have given me a home away from home.

Picture 1: Left my younger sister Catherine, Middle me, Right my Mom


Picture 2: Far Left: Lindsay, my best friend and also my niece, next Rachel Ann my Triplet, next my beautiful big Ali and Last me!


No comments:

Post a Comment