Monday, March 11, 2013

OOTN

Spending the night doing some studying in the library with the roomie (Erica). Thought I'd do my first OOTD or should I say OOTN! Just something comfy and cute that is easy to hang out in the library in. This week is going to be a long one I can feel it! But thankfully spring break is starting a little early for me and I'm headed up to the mountains on Thursday to spend a little quality time with my sisters!



Alpha Xi sisterhood retreat shirt, vest from Old Navy, leggings and my new pink and green polo rainboots, a chunky knit scarf and my Micheal Kors watch and a pearl bracelet

I really want to get that vest monogrammed but I have no idea where to even go to get something monogrammed! Usually you have to buy the item at the store for them to do it! Anyone got any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment