Monday, March 11, 2013

Obsessed

I'm so in love with all of these things right now, I always try to have things that I want to get by the end of the season or for the beginning of a new one. So this is a mix of a few things for winter and spring, which is right around the corner! I'm so excited to get to wear my flip flops and norts to class again!!!! Well here's my list of all the things that need to arrive in my closet like now....



  

1. Burlap Toms, let me just tell you how much I love me some Toms. I know these have been out for a while but I've just been avoiding buying them for some reason. They're so cute and they go with everything and I mean everything! I steal my roomies pair all the time to wear to class or to dinner. Plus toms are the winter version of flip flops in my opinion they are comfortable and causal and look great with everything. I'm a Tom's lover ya'll and i'm definitely not afraid to admit it. 


 

2. Patagonia Re-tool Snap-T Pullover, yes everyone I know has one of these. And I know why they are so comfortable and warm. I'm all about being comfy to go to class and this is the perfect jacket to have. Its Patagonia so it's going to last forever and on those cold morning when I have to get my butt to class this jacket is the way to go. And I love that its a pullover and has no hood (I hate hoods!) so it can come on and off with ease. I adore this jacket and cannot wait until I finally have one! 



3. Some Hot Pink Nike's  I love my green ones but they are looking a little rough now a days, I'm ready for pair number two. I was never a big tennis shoe person in high school, I think I wore tennis shoes twice to school ever before going to college. Now that's a completely different story, if i'm not in toms or flip flops i'm in tennis shoes. Walking everywhere is such a workout that having a great pair of tennis shoes is a must in college. And I love these they stand out and would definitely make anyone look tan!

 

4. This one is kind of obvious but oh well! Of course I am in love with anything and everything Alpha Xi Delta. Getting to wear letters everyday is so fun and I am so blessed to get too. Having cute shirts and sweatshirts to wear around campus is great and it always turns heads. But my favorite Alpha Xi item right now has to be my rain jacket! I love it I want it to rain everyday just so I can wear it, it's navy blue with the letters stitched in pink. It's so adorable I never want to take it off, I'm starting to think I should just wear it as a jacket every once in a while!


 

5. Monograms, I feel like everything I own is monogrammed and I love it! It ads a personal touch to anything. I really love this hat, I don't have a baseball hat but I do have a big floppy monogrammed beach hat that I love! I think this would make such a great addition, I wear hats all the time especially on bad hair days or i'm in a hurry! Etsy has the best selection I just can't even begin to choose what colors I would want but I definitely need one of these before the beach trip this summer!

 

6. If you are from Georgia and have not heard of this company yet, you need to go check them out ASAP! Peach State Pride is a Georgia owned company that makes all sorts of adorable southern clothing items. I am the proud owner of 4 shirts and their adorable baseball caps! If your in college you probably have a campus rep I know West Georgia does. That's not even the best part if a store in your hometown happens to sell these shirts there is a good chance the name of your hometown will be on the back! I know three out of my four have my hometown on the back! They so comfortable and cute I wear mine all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment